Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Chipotle - 2760 S. Colorado Blvd


Chipotle at S. Colorado was my second visit to this chain in 2012. I’ve been to this Chipotle many times before. It has a big interior and a decent outdoor seating area that wraps around its northwest corner.

On this particular visit, I stopped by around 4:30, a very slow time at Chipotle. There was no one in line and every single employee immediately said hi to me when I walked in the door. It was a bit overwhelming, but pretty cool. I get that a lot at Chipotle and it helps the place feel like a local joint even though the chain is massive and in nearly every major city in the US now. A picky drawback to this place is the parking lot. Located near a massive fitness center, it can be a bit tricky to find a spot, but look along the northern edge of the parking lot, these spaces are reserved for Chipotle customers only, not gym rats.

Dined January 26, 2012.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment